The BayLearn Symposium aims at gathering scientists in machine learning from the San Francisco Bay Area. While it promotes community building between local researchers from academic and industrial institutions, it also welcomes visitors. This one-day event combines invited talks and posters to foster exchange of ideas.
We encourage the submission of poster abstracts. Acceptable material includes work which has already been submitted or published, preliminary results and controversial findings... All accepted abstracts will be presented as posters, a few will be selected for short oral presentations or lightning talks. We do not intend to publish proceedings, only abstracts will be shared through an online repository. Our primary goal is to foster discussion!
- BayLearn 2023 will be hosted in-person at an East Bay location
Important Dates for BayLearn 2023
- Abstract submission deadline: Thursday, June 30, 2023 11:59pm PDT
- Acceptance notification: Thursday Sep 14th, 2023
- Registration for attending opens: Monday Sep 18th 2023
- BayLearn Symposium: Thursday October 19th, 2023
Registration for BayLearn is free and on a first come first serve basis. Registration is NOT yet open.
Please join the BayLearn Mailing List for receiving symposium related announcements.
info at baylearn dot org
- Jerremy Holland, Apple
- Jean-François Paiement, AT&T Research
- Sudarshan Lamkhede, Netflix Research
- Isabelle Guyon, Google, ChaLearn, and U. Paris-Saclay
- Dumitru Erhan, Google