The BayLearn Symposium aims at gathering scientists in machine learning from the San Francisco Bay Area. While it promotes community building between local researchers from academic and industrial institutions, it also welcomes visitors. This one-day event combines invited talks and posters to foster exchange of ideas.
We encourage the submission of poster abstracts. Acceptable material includes work which has already been submitted or published, preliminary results and controversial findings... All accepted abstracts will be presented as posters, a few will be selected for short oral presentations or lightning talks. We do not intend to publish proceedings, only abstracts will be shared through an online repository. Our primary goal is to foster discussion!
Important Dates for BayLearn 2021
- Abstract submission deadline: July 9th, 11:59pm PDT
- Acceptance notification: September 3, 2021
- Registration: September 7, 2021 through October 26, 2021
- Virtual Symposium: October 28, 2021
Registration is now open.
Please register via Splashthat event page
Registration for BayLearn is free and on a first come first serve basis.
Please join the BayLearn Mailing List for receiving symposium related announcements.
info at baylearn dot org
- Jerremy Holland, Apple
- Jean-François Paiement, AT&T Research
- Sudarshan Lamkhede, Netflix Research
- Isabelle Guyon, ChaLearn and U. Paris-Saclay
- Dumitru Erhan, Google Brain