The BayLearn Symposium aims at gathering scientists in machine learning from the San Francisco Bay Area. While it promotes community building between local researchers from academic and industrial institutions, it also welcomes visitors. This one-day event combines invited talks and posters to foster exchange of ideas.
We encourage the submission of poster abstracts. Acceptable material includes work which has already been submitted or published, preliminary results and controversial findings... All accepted abstracts will be presented as posters, a few will be selected for short oral presentations or lightning talks. We do not intend to publish proceedings, only abstracts will be shared through an online repository. Our primary goal is to foster discussion!
Important Dates for BayLearn 2022
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday, June 17th 2022 11:59pm PDT
- Acceptance notification: Thursday Sep 1, 2022
- Virtual Symposium: mid October, 2022
Registration is not yet open. Please check back...
Registration for BayLearn is free and on a first come first serve basis.
Please join the BayLearn Mailing List for receiving symposium related announcements.
info at baylearn dot org
- Jerremy Holland, Apple
- Jean-François Paiement, AT&T Research
- Sudarshan Lamkhede, Netflix Research
- Isabelle Guyon, ChaLearn and U. Paris-Saclay
- Dumitru Erhan, Google Brain